martes, 11 de diciembre de 2007

The world is our playground...


...Home is where your heart is, and now my heart has spread all over the world, so now home is the whole world...I never knew when I was coming to this country that I was gonna met such a wonderful people in so short period of time...Four months ran away so fast, but they did because I had the right people next to me, people that took my heart as a gift, and people from whom I took their hearts too and made them pieces of myself...People might change and influence your life in so many wonderful ways, they can widen your own personal world, and make you discover things that you had never imagined before...I'm incredibly sad because I'm leaving these marvelous friends in one week from today, but I know that home is where your heart is, so my heart will be flying away with them, as their hearts will be next to mine in every single minute, as I also know that even though we are gonna cry, it won't be a good bye for good, it will only be a see you later alligator with a friendly smile, until we keep all our promises and be together again, not in the same place, maybe not all the same people together, but with the same strong friendship that grew during all these months....Living in Neverland is almost over, going back to reality, but keeping all these beautiful memories deep in my soul, deep in every single new moment of my life...

1 comentario:

Auryn dijo...

Mucho ánimo con el cambio.
Un saludo desde mi pequeño planeta.